Hello Metro East Inferno Families,
Hopefully you are all enjoying your summer! We are excited for the upcoming 2021 - 2022 Metro East Inferno Female Hockey Association (MEIFHA) Season. Apologies for the delay in information this summer but there have been a lot of changes coming at us since July and although we are working furiously to ensure a smooth transition, these things take time.
- Hockey Canada has integrated the Hockey Canada Registry and E-Hockey systems.
What does this mean for you?
- Logins for accounts in the old HCR and Ehockey systems no longer work
- You will need to create a NEW ACCOUNT in the HCR 3.0. Please do this ASAP so you are all set when registration opens!
- All of your information will still be there when you create your new HCR 3.0 account
- You can link all of your player(s), coach(es) and volunteer(s) profiles to your new account
2. MEIFHA will be using the new HCR 3.0 for registration this season. Our goal is to have online registration open for August 16th. We ask for your patience as we are still learning the new HCR 3.0 system. Registration Information will be coming out this week. Please watch your INBOX and updates through our socials.
3. We will be launching a NEW WEBSITE and executive email addresses. Our website will still be found at www.metroeastinferno.ca but we will be moving to a GrayJay platform, in keeping with the recent NSFHL league change. This will ensure we continue to have game information feed directly onto our site and allow us to participate in new technological updates to game reporting and referee scheduling. PLEASE be patient as it will take time to update all of the information and links on our website. With many recent changes to our systems and procedures, you may need to go directly to the NSFHL and HNS sites for information. Again, please watch your INBOX and our social media for updates!
4. We will be hosting Preseason Development Sessions between September 1st and October 1st. Information will be coming soon!
MEIFHA VP Administration, Equipment & Website Coordinator
Please note: All meifha.** email will remain active and forward to the new email addresses.
HOCKEY CANADA HCR 3.0 - Getting set up in the new system
- Click LOGIN (top right corner)
- Next, click Sign Up (bottom right corner)
- Create your account
- Click the icon (top right corner, grey icon)
- Select MY ACCOUNT (drop down menu) to get to My Members page
- Click Link a Member to add players, coaches and volunteers in your family.
To link your player(s) profile to your login, as well if you are a volunteer or coach with an ehockey profile, by looking up the member name, choosing them and then selecting the relation to the member, (for example, parent or self). In doing this you are ready to register your player for the season once registration opens and if you are a volunteer/ coach, you are now ready to also sign up for any clinics and online courses.
If you need more help:
Link account and see qualifications